Are you looking for Isl202 assignment 1 solution 2021? If yes then you have reached at the exact page.
Table of Contents
Islam has made some certain acts of worship (Offering Prayers, zakat, fasting and Hajj) Obligatory on its followers. Every act of worship has a specific purpose or benefit. These specific Objectives are stated in the Holy Qur’an and Hadith, which highlight the importance of these acts Of worship, as well as, their benefits.
In this assignment, you will write the translation of one verse or Hadith about the Importance or benefits of four obligatory Islamic worships (Prayers, zakat, fasting and Hajj) Separately and the short explanation of each described verse or Hadith in your own words.
Isl202 Assignment 1 Solution 2021
1. Who believe in the unseen, establish prayer, and donate from what we have provided for them.
2. Establish prayer, pay alms-tax, and bow down with those who bow down.
3. Say, O Prophet, “Call upon Allah or call upon the Most Compassionate—whichever you call, He has the Most Beautiful Names.” Do not recite your prayers too loudly or silently, but seek a way between.
“Abdullah asked the Prophet Muhammad (SAW) “Which deed is the dearest to
Allah?” He replied, “To offer the prayers at their early stated fixed times.”
1. The identification of Muslims is shown in this Ayat that they establish and give donation which provided by ALLAH for poor people.
2. Hadith: Prophet Muhammad SAW said about importance of prayer offer must his fixed time. If all Muslims doing prayer at fixed time, they will get regularity of time and good time management.
1. “Of their goods, take zakat , so that you might purify and sanctify them.”
2. “And establish prayer and give Zakat, and whatever good you put forward for yourselves, you will find it with Allah.”
1. The Prophet sent Medina to Yemen and said, “Invite the people to
Testify that none has the right to be worshipped but Allah and I am Allah’s
Messenger and if they obey you to do so, then teach them that Allah
has enjoined on them five prayers in every day and night (in twenty-four
Hours), and if they obey you to do so, then teach them that Allah has made
it obligatory for them to pay the Zakat from their property and it is to be
Taken from the wealthy among them and given to the poor.
When Muslims give Zakat to poor people then its wealth will purify for his use.
1. “O you who believe, fasting is prescribed for you as it was prescribed for those before you, that you may develop God-consciousness.”
2. During the month of Ramadan the Qur’an was sent down as guidance to the people with Clear Signs of the true guidance and as the Criterion (between right and wrong). So those of you who live to see that month should fast it, and whoever is sick or on a journey should fast the same number of other days instead. Allah wants ease and not hardship for you so that you may complete the number of days required, 186 magnify Allah for what He has guided you to, and give thanks to Him.
1. “The most beloved deeds with which my slave comes closer to me are the obligatory deeds.” 2. “There are three whose supplication is not rejected: The fasting person when he breaks his fast, the just leader, and the supplication of the oppressed person.
Fasting was not only obligatory for this ummah but also for the ummah before it.
1. “Proclaim to men the pilgrimage: they will come to thee on foot and on every lean camel, coming from every remote path.”
- “Whoever performs Hajj for Allah’s pleasure and does not have sexual relations with his wife, and does not do evil or sins then he will return as if he were born a new”.
Isl202 assignment 1 solution 2021 good read this…