Do you know about Mike Rowe’s $1M Work Ethic Scholarship Program? Still don’t know what is Mike Rowe’s Scholarship? If you really don’t know answer of these two questions then you are missing a big opportunity. Stay connected with Concepts Builder to know all about this!
Table of Contents
What is Mike Rowe’s Work Scholarship?
Mike Rowe’s Work Scholarship is a program that provides financial assistance to individuals who are interested in learning a skilled trade, but do not have the financial means to pursue such education. The scholarship program was created by Mike Rowe, a television host and advocate for blue-collar jobs.
The scholarship is awarded to people who have been accepted or are currently enrolled in a vocational or trade school program. Recipients of the scholarship receive funding to help cover the cost of tuition, fees, and other expenses associated with their education.
In addition to providing financial assistance, the scholarship program also aims to raise awareness about the importance of skilled labor and the opportunities available in these fields. By promoting these careers, Mike Rowe hopes to help close the skills gap and create more opportunities for people to succeed in the workforce.
How Much is the Mike Rowe Scholarship?
Mike Rowe’s $1M Work Ethic Scholarship Program, When we look at the About us Page of Mike Rowe’s Work Scholarship then we see few lines at the home and about us page that is That’s right—we’re giving away another $1,000,000 in work ethic scholarships. Through this program, we recognize people who understand the importance of work ethic, personal responsibility, delayed gratification, and a positive attitude. These are hardworking men and women who will keep the lights on, water running, and air flowing. These are people who show up early, stay late, and bust their asses day in and out. It’s not for everyone. Hard workers are hard to find, but we know you’re out there.
The scholarship program aims to provide financial assistance to individuals who may not have the means to pursue a skilled trade education, so the amount awarded is intended to help alleviate some of the financial burden associated with these programs. Applicants are evaluated based on financial need, their passion for their chosen trade, and their work ethic, among other factors.
Overall, the Mike Rowe Work Scholarship is a valuable resource for individuals seeking to enter skilled trades and pursue careers in fields such as construction, manufacturing, and transportation.
What are the Requirements for a Mike Rowe Scholarship?
The short version is:
- Enroll in an approved program.
- Sign the S.W.E.A.T. Pledge.
- Answer 4 questions about the S.W.E.A.T. Pledge.
- Make a short video.
- Have 2 solid references from a teacher or boss.
- Verify your school costs.
- Provide high school or college transcript.
- Send your most recent 1040 tax form.
Mike Rowe’s $1M Work Ethic Scholarship Program
Award Amount: Varies
The Work Ethic Scholarship Program is exposed to students following training for a profession in a skill field. You must sign the words S.W.E.A.T. pledge, response four short questions related to the pledge, make a short, 60-second video, and submit two references in order to be considered for this award.
The Work Ethic Scholarship Program is unable to renewable. However, earlier scholarship award victors can reapply for the scholarship if they reveal, they are previous winners, complete another scholarship claim, and meet the scholarship requirements.
Mike Rowe works Foundation charity rating
When we talked about the rating Mike Rowe works Foundation charity rating the This charity’s score is 79%, earning it a Three-Star rating.
How to Apply for Mike Rowe’s $1M Work Ethic Scholarship Program?
Understudies can finish the Hard working attitude Grant application in seven stages. To apply, candidates must:
- Sign the S.W.E.A.T Vow. – This vow represents Ability and Hard working attitude Aren’t no. Understudies are requested to watch the vow recordings to comprehend the feeling from Mike Rowe’s grant program.
- Answer four inquiries concerning the S.W.E.A.T Promise. – This guarantees candidates figure out the qualities and life utilization of the focused vow.
- Make a video. – In 60 seconds or less, grant candidates should respond to a particular inquiry and show what their identity is.
- Have two references present the web-based reference structure. – Satisfactory references incorporate those from a chief, manager, educator or somebody you have answered to.
- Check your school or professional, specialized or exchange school costs. – A monetary guide official from your school should present a structure to check the expense of the program you’re in or will be signed up for.
- Give your secondary school or school record. – On the off chance that it’s the principal year in a program, understudies can present their secondary school record. In the event that it’s the subsequent year, send the record for the earlier year.
- Present your latest 1040 tax document – Yearly pay is mentioned to figure out understudy monetary necessities. Subordinate understudies should present their parent or gatekeeper’s tax document guaranteeing him/her as a ward.
As we have discusses about Mike Rowe’s $1M Work Ethic Scholarship Program, if you are really interested to boost your education then must apply now!