What are the Morning Habits of Highly Successful Students? There is no secret, key, or treasure in the world, that you can use to achieve the success. But to be highly successful student in life, there are certain rules, methods, laws, and morning habits that you can use to be highly successful student in your life. Behind the success of highly successful student, is his daily routine and some of the morning habits.
By the way, it is very difficult task to adopt the morning habits together, but you can choose some of the ones, that you think is suitable for you. So, you must have to read morning habits of highly successful students, that further I am going to explain for you, now without wasting any time, let’s get started.
Also Read: Perfect Study Timetable for Students Before Exams
Table of Contents
Top 7 Morning Habits of Highly Successful Students
When we talk about the best Morning Habits of Highly Successful Students then some of the key factors and habits comes in mind that are given below;
Punctuality is a such habit that many people know about but choose to ignore because they underestimate its importance in their lives. But those who are successful when we look at their lives in detail then we can see that they have a punctual plan and perfect Time table in their lives.
Wake up Earlier
The first habit of highly successful student is to wake up earlier. Early hours are ones that are highly productive. By waking up earlier, accumulation of adenosine goes faster which makes you feel sleepy in the evening hours.
- Waking up early means that you are getting a portion of this incredible blessing (barakah). So, that’s why in the Quran, we are frequently told to make adkhar in the mornings.
- If you look at the life of Prophet Hazrat Muhammad (peace be upon him) you will find that, he use to get up early in the morning and offer fajjar prayers.
- And he commanded us to follow the same. So, keeping these things in mind and waking up earlier makes your brain fresh and healthy.
- Taking advantage of this a successful student gets up early in the morning offering prayers and complete his study.
Also Read: Money Saving Account for University Students
Drinking Glass of Water
Did you know that, your brain contains only 70% of water and if you get up early in the morning and drink as much water as your need, it makes you feel energetic and better all day long?
- In fact, when you wake up earlier after seven to eight hours of sleeping, you body becomes dehydrated and because of this dehydration your brain cells become dry, which makes you feel tired and lethargic in the early morning, and because of that you can’t study all day very well.
- So, it is very important for you to be highly successful in your life that, you have to drink at least one to two glass of water on an empty stomach in early morning for studying in a better way.
Make Your Bed Early
Making your bed is a positive habit of every successful student and you all know that hardship that comes in your life, will always pass. As by admiral William h. mcraven “if you want to change the world start off by making your bed.”
- And there is a secret behind the success of successful student, also there is a psychological reason behind this secret. And that’s why this habit is followed in military.
- So, I’m going to tell you the secret that you must have been desperate to know, without waiting I will tell you that getting up early in the morning, making your bed and fixing it, has to do with discipline.
- So, by making your bed in the early morning, gives a signal to your mind that you’ve completed the first task of the day, and by doing so you complete all the rest of the day’s tasks.
- This habit is also the secret of every successful student. And if you want to be a successful student, adopt this habit without wasting any time.
Also Read: How Internet Play Key Role in Students Life?
Planning a Day
If you want to be a successful student, you must get up early and get into the habit of planning your whole day, and the best way to do this is to write your daily task on a piece of paper instead of your mobile phone, because the mobile phone can take all your attention away from work and maybe you can’t fulfill your daily study task.
- And you also have to make a check mark after completing your daily study task.
- It also gives satisfaction to the person to complete the work. And with day planning you don’t forget any tasks. And you get all the work done in an order.
- Planning increases the chances of completing your daily tasks.
One of the good daily habits of successful student is healthy breakfast. As you know that, those students who get up late in morning and don’t eat breakfast completely so, then they go to school/collage and feel weakness, even most of the students become faint.
In contrast, those students who get up early in the morning take a shower, have a good healthy breakfast and go to school/collage.
So, they feel fresh whole day, moreover they show faster work, alertness, full concentration, and fewer mistakes in study problem.
As we know that books are like parachute. Because they help us in opening mind. One step forward is to develop the reading habit by reading high-quality books that improve your mind. When a research has been taken and concluded that highly successful students have the book reading Habits in their lives.
Also Read: What Are the Advantages Of Going to University For Students?
The bottom line of the whole article is that, there are many morning habits of highly successful students that they achieve success, if they adopt them. But we have brought to you some of these habits that any student can easily adopt and be successful student in their life.
Frequently Asked Questions
How do you create a successful morning routine?
This is very interesting question, so now I am going to tell you some morning habits, and you can choose some of them, for your morning routine.
You have to wake up at 5AM, and also offer your prayer
You have to drink a glass of water, with empty stomach
You have to make your bed
You have to take 20 pushups, immediately as you take out of your bed
Within 30 minutes, you have to eat your healthy breakfast
You also have to run minimum 1 mile in every morning
Is waking up without an alarm good habit of student or bad?
Waking up without an alarm is a good, and healthier habit of a student.
There’s a simple reason for waking up without an alarm which i am going to tell you with the help of an example, there is a melatonin hormone which regulates in your body for day-night rhythm. When the concentration of melatonin hormone increases in the blood then you feel laziness and get tired in evening. And when it’s concentration decreases in the morning, then you feel better and wake up normally.
Is breakfast important for students?
Yes, obviously breakfast is very important for all students, because when before starting the whole day students eat healthy breakfast. So, because of this they get better test scores and good concentration in studies.
Especially breakfast is very important for young students, because their brains take half of their whole body’s energy.
At the end, I would like to say thanks to Allah Almighty that (Alhamdulillah) I complete this article. And hope so that you enjoy these interesting habits during reading. Also i like to say that, if you want to be as successful student in your life. For this purpose, you don’t need to be intelligent. But there are some rules and morning habits, to follow which I discussed above. And if you follow all these morning habits of highly successful students in their life, then (InshaAllah) in future you become a highly successful student in your life.
Importance of Teacher in Students life in 21 Century
How Internet Play Key Role in Students Life?
Perfect Study Timetable for Students Before Exams
Written By Warda Binte Zahid