Pakistan: Hogwarts Wizarding World of Harry Potter now inside former GC University, Lahore Campus. No doubt, history play a vital role in the life of everyone. But, when we talk about the Hogwarts of Harry potter then it’s most important to consider all things. It’s a big news or you can say valuable news for all Pakistani students that Pakistan: Hogwarts Wizarding World of Harry Potter now inside former GC University, Lahore Campus.
That’s why to understand it’s concept, you must have to understand the history of Harry potter.
The Great War, Harry and his friends kill the Dark Lord several hundred years have passed, but still are the believers that the dark forces will arise again And bring chaos to the wizarding world …
What happens in the world of Harry Potter years after Lord Voldemort’s death? The search for an answer inspired a group of young people from Government College University in Lahore to make a film on the subject.
Table of Contents
The Last Disciple and the Resurrection of Voldemort
Entitled “The Last Disciple and the Resurrection of Voldemort”, the film is set for a major release and screening on Monday (November 29) during Harry Potter Festival week. The university will welcome him until December 5. A decade after the last Harry Potter film, “The Deathly Hallows Part-2” was released in 2011. Voldemort’s Last Follower and Resurrection are students and alumni of GC University.
The effort is a labor of love as it hopes to summon nostalgia for the magical halls of Hogwarts, with wizards armed with wands, Quidditch stadiums filled with spectators, the threat of Death Eaters, and the follies of the Ministry of Magic. The trailer for the film offers an interesting surprise – the vintage 156-year-old GC University Lahore campus, which opened in 1864, has been remodeled to match the ambience of the sprawling, dark and magic in the shape of Hogwarts palace was made. School of witchcraft and wizards.
- Rowling’s seven-part fantasy book series had taken millions of Harry Potter fans to a different world. The popular Harry Potter films have been shot in several locations across the UK, including Alnwick Castle.
- “The Last Disciple and the Resurrection of Voldemort” features students and alumni of GC University, who appear engrossed in their surroundings with wands in their hands and scarves around their necks as they attempt to throw magic. In Rowling’s books, Hogwarts students were divided into four Houses: Slytherin, Gryffindor (Harry Potter belonged to this House), Hufflepuff and Ravenclaw.
- GC Lahire University has been redesigned as Hogwarts in the movies (Credit: Khyali Productions)
- Speaking to The Indian Express, university alumnus Marian Hasan Naqvi, who starred in the film and is also responsible for content at Khayali Productions, said the film is the product of an idea that has attracted a large number of Harry Potter fans in 2018. After that the group began to recover. Felt his own campus had remarkable similarities to Hogwarts.
Pakistan: Hogwarts Wizarding World of Harry Potter Project
We started working on this project in 2018, but due to COVID-19 some shootings have been delayed. Considering the beautiful architecture of our campus, we, a group of Harry Potter fans, always imagined that we could build our own Hogwarts here.
Our movie has different characters and story, but it’s based on the Harry Potter theme. In the film, we advance the story of what happens years after Harry Potter and his friends took out Lord Voldemort. We also tried to focus on the power of true friendship, like Harry, Hermoine Granger and Ron Weasley, ”Naqvi said.
The film focuses on what happens years after Harry Potter and his friends took down Lord Voldemort.
Directed by Waleed Akram, CEO of Khyali Productions, the film can currently be viewed via pre-booking during weeklong screenings on the GC University campus, at a cost of 300 PKR per can. (Valid for film screenings and festivals).
Naqvi said that so far the team has not encountered any opposition or obstruction from Islamic fundamentalists. This type of event is being organized for the first time in Pakistan.
- We have some curious comments on our social media profiles. But luckily there has been no protest so far, ”she said.
- The team also tried to contact Rowling but so far without success. Naqvi said, “We want him to see and respond to our efforts. We have not yet received a response from them.
- For a “Mughal” (a real-world human being), December 5th is the perfect time to visit the GC University of Lahore campus and experience the wizarding world of Hogwarts from Rowling’s enchanting books, because until keep the festival going Keep an eye on campus.
As we consider that Pakistan: Hogwarts Wizarding World of Harry Potter now inside former GC University, Lahore Campus is a good news for students. That’s why we decided to offer some historical data in front of you to make your knowledgeable journey successful and easy.